Action Plan for January 2013
Goal A: successful UniCamp training
- discuss BeClear+UniCamp partnership with Denise, Program Directors, and other relevant people (conversations already started)
- follow-up with all relevant parties and start new conversations by Jan. 15
- Definitely behind schedule, but I did email Denise again and I forwarded the lesson plan to camp. To be continued…
- create action plan for time as HC
- by Jan. 18, outline timeline of HC responsibilities from Lship training until camp
- yeah, this didn’t happen. I forgot and then it seemed like an unnecessary amount of work (I got lazy.) Still thinking about creating an all-Lship resource book, but it’ll probably happen as I go rather than in advance.
- set goals for self, HCAs, session, and camp
- by retreat (approx. 1/18) write out who I want to be and what I want to do as HC and at least 3 expectations each of myself, my team (how I will interact with them), my session (how I will interact with them), and camp (what I want to accomplish/present)
- working on it for retreat this weekend.
Goal B: school/career
- finish applications for grad. school (Jan 15. for Columbia; Feb. 1 for SDSU)
- submitted Colulmbia. decided not to apply to SDSU.
- who can I talk to about grad. school/work? (make list of people by 1/11)
- J., L., A., M., etc.
- then make committment to contact at least 3 of them
- emailed to start these conversations. more to come.
Goal C: personal growth
- continue blog
- at least 1 post/week
- continue conversations with A.
- at least 1 conversation (at least 15 minutes) per week