In light of graduation weekend (for my alma mater, UCLA), I wanted to share some quotes about life, work, and meaning.
4. Find a job you like and you will add five days to every week. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
7. You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own. – D.M. Dellinger
19. In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all. – Gandhi
24. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you. – Maya Angelou
29. If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. – Thomas Edison
30. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly. – Proverb
Read the whole list where I found these on Good.co’s blog here